California Day 1!!

To: (123) 456-7890 -- From: Raven

ERROR: NUMBER NOT FOUND

Song: [One Day Less - Anson Seabra]

Book: [The Book Thief - Markus Zusak]

Keywords: [California trip, girlfriend, trips]


Ok so like I'm fucking exhausted, but I wanted to keep a daily log of my week-long trip to California! So, here we go :)

I flew as an unaccompanied minor for the first time, which was wild. The flight attendants were super lovely though! There was a 4yo kiddo on his first-ever flight and his dad sitting next to me for the entire flight though, which was loud to say the least. The flight attendants gave me however many gummy bears and Cokes I wanted though, and they let me hide out in the back area from said screaming child. Thank you, flight attendants!!

Today was just really amazing overall. On top of my journey, my girlfriend came home today from her trip, which lit up my entire life just like I knew it would. I can't really say much more because I'm so exhausted, but I've been grinning all day <3

Getting to California is always so much fun because you arrive and are immediately hit with lovely weather and palm trees. It's like paradise after a stuffy, freezing plane, and seeing my grandparents was so sweet. We had friends over for dinner, and then went up to a wilderness park to go stargazing!! It was super late for me, but so surreal. There were tons of stars out, and I got to explain my telescope and passion for astronomy in such an impressive and scientific way :)

Ok, I have to go to sleep now or I'm going to fall asleep on my computer. Good night!!

--Raven

Comments

Popular Posts